The machine learning library you really understand.
- To bridge the gap between the theoretical and coding aspects of machine learning algorithms.
- To write intuitive blogs as python notebooks so as to juxtapose theory and code. Explaining the fundamentals of the algorithm from the very basics.
- To minimise the use of external dependencies except the fundamental ones like numpy and matplotlib.
- To make sure that the algorithms are coherent with already existing machine learning frameworks.
- To be a one stop repository for understanding almost all the basic machine learning algorithms.